Magna-Bon Rid-A-Guard is a CCEP approved Canker Wash for decontamination of critical equipment.
Cost-Effective and non-corrosive, Rid-A-Guard is the logical choice when protecting your valuable citrus has to be combined with cost-effective solutions that are safe for both personnel and equipment.
Evaluate these important points and compare them against your current decontamination methods:
- Employee Safety: With a skin irritation score of 0.04, Rid-A-Guard is one of the safest alternatives you can offer for your personnel.
- Non-Corrosive: Will not damage equipment, vehicles, rubbers, plastics, paints, or exposed metals.
- Easy to Use: Can be tank-mixed and does not need to go through an injection system.
- Competitively Priced: With a dilution rate of 1:1,000 and a diluted cost per gallon of only $0.06, you stand to save as much as 77% in chemical costs over other popular methods of decontamination.
- Residual Kill Capacity: Independent lab test prove Rid-A-Guard’s residual kill capacity can lasts weeks after initial decontamination.
- Crop Safety: Rid-A-Guard is not restricted for post-harvest use.
Each of these items effect YOUR bottom line:
Magna-Bon Rid-A-Guard is safe and easy to use, and it will save you money on chemical costs and equipment repair, maintenance, and replacement – why would you use anything else?
Need to Defoliate?
Read about how Magna-Bon CS 2005 can help.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you increase productivity while lowering costs by implementing Magna-Bon Agricultural Control Solutions